Client-Focused Legal Representation Across Many Areas
At the Law Firm of Adam Kalish, we take pride in the breadth and depth of our practice. Our versatility and tenacity have made a real difference for our clients time and again. Because we represent clients in many areas, we have a strong understanding of the law and how it applies to our clients’ situations.
We work with businesses and individuals in many areas of practice, including:
- General business law. We provide advice, representation and counsel to small businesses at all stages of development involving incorporations, mergers and acquisitions, transactions, contracts, policy reviews, succession, and litigation and appeals. We also provide general counsel services to guide businesses as their needs change over time. Retain us, and we will help you define your goals and then accomplish them.
- Business litigation. We represent both plaintiffs and defendants in the full range of disputes, including claims of breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, employment disputes, partnership disputes and more. Whatever the case involves, you can rely on our firm to seek sensible solutions that achieve your legal and business goals.
- Commercial Litigation. New Yorkers face a growing number of regulations from their federal, state and city governments. As your law firm, we will guide you through all aspects of commercial compliance, as well as agency investigations and litigation. Our sensible approach will enable your business to fulfill its commercial and legal obligations while achieving its goals and prerogatives.
- Trusts, wills, estates and estate planning. There is never a better time to plan for your future. Retain us, and we can help you to protect your financial legacy, and your personal choices, using planning documents. With your input, we can draft, review and defend any will, trust, power of attorney, health care directive or other planning document.
- Real estate. We assist individuals and business clients in all matters relating to real estate and closings, including drafting and reviewing purchase agreements and other transactional documents, enforcing and defending liens, and advising individuals, developers, builders and others on how to achieve their real estate goals.
- Landlord-tenant law. We represent property owners, property companies, renters and condominium owners in landlord-tenant matters, including drafting and review of lease documents and litigating residential and commercial rental and lease disputes.
- Criminal defense. When dealing with the local district attorney’s office in criminal court, it is imperative to act quickly and hire an attorney who understands criminal law. Adam Kalish has the experience and legal knowledge to protect your rights and aggressively fight for your defense against criminal charges of any kind.
Pride In Client-Focused Legal Service
A key to our firm’s success is that we focus on our clients’ needs above all else. Retain us, and we will listen to you, inform you and empower you to get the results you need. We will not abandon your goals in pursuit of an expedient legal strategy; neither will we leave you in the dark about your legal matter at any time. Instead, we will make ourselves available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Flexibility To Scale Representation To Your Needs And Budget
The law is intricate and complex, but many legal issues may not warrant the expense of a large law firm. This is where our single-practitioner firm can help. Our size and focus enable us to provide you with superior legal service on most legal matters at a reasonable cost. If your matter requires greater resources, we have experience in partnering with a network of lawyers. As a result, we can scale your legal representation to your needs and your budget.
Contact Attorney Adam Kalish For A Free Consultation
Our experience, enthusiasm, and competitive and flexible cost structure will give you an edge in your legal matter. Our law firm is ready, willing and able to be of service to you. Call our Brooklyn law firm at 646-568-9313 or contact us online.